Wood Norton Taxi Club
Did you know you that as a Wood Norton resident you can obtain a refund (60%) on your taxi fare? Please see the taxi poster for further information and contact details.
Exhibitions in the Church
- Wood Norton – The 1950s. Enjoy a trip down memory lane and see what was happening in the village in the 1950s.
What’s On in December
- 4th December: Church Service, Holy Communion at 10.30am.
- 10th December: Turkey Supper, in the Village Hall, 7.00pm for 7.30pm.
- 17th December: Christmas Carol Service, 3.30pm in the Church (not the 18th December as advertised in the Parish magazine).
- Join the 100 Club – subscriptions are now due (£12 per annum), and there are a few spare numbers.
Forthcoming Events – 2023
- 6th January: Words and Music in the Church, from 10.30am.
- 7th January: Coffee Morning in the Village Hall with bring and buy book sale, 10.00am to 12 noon.
- 13th January: Cafe Pew in the Church, from 12.30pm.
- 14th January: Community Orchard Wassail, from the Village Hall at 3.45pm.
- 21st January: Cine Pew in the Church, Twelfth Night, from 7.00pm (not the 27th January as advertised in the Parish Magazine).
- 27th January: the Village Hall launches The Norton Arms – come along for bar night with food, from 7.30pm.
- 25th February: Live music at the Village Hall, with Graham McGrotty.