To make a booking:
If you make a booking we will consider you have read and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Tariff to see the rates for the different rooms.
- Check the Diary to see if the hall is available. Please be aware there may be bookings that have not yet been added to the calendar.
- Book online or if you are unable to do this email or phone us.
- To book online, click the cross symbol on your chosen date.
- If you are a new user, you will be asked to register.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement of your requested booking, followed by an email confirmation once your booking has been accepted.
- The full amount of the booking fee will be payable on confirmation of the booking. In addition a Special Deposit of £100 will be payable for evening parties. This will be refunded within 28 days of the termination of the period of hire provided that no damage or loss has been caused to the premises and/or contents nor complaints made to the Village Hall about noise or other disturbance as a result of the hiring.
- On receipt of payment, you will be issued with full instructions and directions on where to collect the key.
- Before booking please read our Terms and Conditions.